- Soaring Cafe – An online community for soaring enthusiasts
- Google Soaring Group – A discussion forum on soaring related topics
Blogs in English
- Tim McAllister – Diary of a racing glider pilot
- Pedja Bogdanovich – 011 Blog – Top XC pilot in Boulder
- Armand Charbonneau – Soaring in Norway
- John Cochrane – Soaring
- Glider Girl – Adventures of a female glider pilot in Yorkshire
- Robin McMay
- Dave Nadler – Soaring
- Klaus Ohlman – Mountain Wave Project
- Jim Payne – JP’s Soaring Blog
- Daniel Sazhin – Blog of a top US racing pilot
- Ramy Yanetz – Soaring Blog
Blogs in German
- Ingo Andresen
- Benjamin Backmaier – Flugfieber
- Michail Hengstenberg – Über den Wolken
- Patrick Puskeiler – kilolima
- Horst Rupp – How2Soar
- Robert Schymala – Segelfliegen mit Robert 7R
- Hans Trautenberg – Eindrücke vom Segelfliegen
- Ernst Willi – Fliegerblog
Vlogs (Video Blogs)
- Clement Allen – young British pilot who shoots very well edited videos. Fairly aggressive flying style, especially in ridge lift.
- Balleka (Matt Wright) – British pilot who shot very spectacular gliding videos in different locations. Lots of ridge running. Sadly, Matt died in a gliding accident in 2016.
- Arne Martin Güettler – Norwegian pilot who shoots spectacular gliding videos mainly of the mountains and fjords of Norway
- Stefan Langer (SteFly) – German competition pilot. Spectacular videos. Aggressive flying style.
- Dominik Mauchle – a young Swiss competition pilot flying in the Alps; nice videography and uses good illustrations of his flight paths with the help of SeeYou
- Bruno Vassel – one of the most popular soaring vloggers; flies mainly from Utah (Nephi and Logan). Explains his decision making while flying. Some very nice and scenic flights over the Western US.