On this page I’m posting information about equipment and tools that I use or find interesting for further exploration.
- Rigging Demo for Schempp-Hirth gliders without expensive equipment.
- AAT Tutorial for Oudie – a handy tutorial explaining how to set up and use the Oudie flight computer for Assigned Area Tasks
- SeeYou Mobile tips from Paul Remde – answers many questions where the official manual is inadequate
- https://www.soaringlab.eu/ – excellent web based tool for post flight visualization and analysis
- http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/ – a free web service that allows you to visualize a flight track on Google Maps